Sector: Location: New York Job Ref: 10052
Audit manager - New York
CPA firm seeking an audit manager. .
- Responsible for managing multiple auditing and accounting projects and client engagements.
- Responsible for planning and executing the full scope of audits for a variety of businesses.
- Prepare, review and analyze financial statements.
- Simultaneously, scheduling, staffing and coordinating engagement workflow
- Train & develop staff
- (5) years of audit experience serving a variety of industries including biotech, distribution, real estate, consumer services and technology for both public and/or privately owned clients.
- 1-3 years of recent managerial experience in a public accounting firm of 75+ employees.
- SEC experience a plus
- Strong leadership skills, ability to participate in and manage teams
- Knowledge of laws and regulatory compliance
- Strong communication, research, analytical and writing skills
Salary 90000 - 125000
Job Added: Wed, 10 Apr 2013 10:04:03 GMT