Sector: Location: London Greater Job Ref: 10070
Finance Manager - FMCG - England
The main responsibilities of this role include:
Key competencies for the ideal candidate include:
- Ensure the Company Management Report, HO Overheads Report, Internal and External Board Reports, and Shareholder and Lender packs are robustly and accurately prepared with sound commentary and distributed in line with the monthly/quarterly timetable;
- Deliver P&L variance analysis following period end with insight that aids understanding and drives course correction;
- Pro-actively manage the cost centres, including spend and commitment vs budget tracking each period and budget support to Director level budget owners;
- Maintain record of legal expenditure and distribution of charge summaries to relevant managers;
- Ensure timely and accurate posting and review of HO overhead accruals and prepayments, as well as any required miscellaneous journals. Completion of the periodic accrual and prepayment reconciliation and analysis of balances;
- Strong time management skills.
- Influencing skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
- Able to challenge appropriately.
- Strong commercial awareness.
- Highly numerate and analytical.
- Excellent attention to detail.
Salary 40000 - 50000
Job Added: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:27:42 GMT