Sector: Location: Usa Job Ref: 10080
Audit Professionals - Nationwide - USA
Locations: New York, Boston, Charlotte, Chicago, Cleveland, Denver, Detroit, Houston, Los Angeles, Philadelphia, San Fransisco, Washington, Wilmington, West Virginia, Fort Myers
Our client Firm is a leading national accounting services firm employing high caliber professionals, on a full-time permanent basis, to assist our clients with complex financial and accounting initiatives such as SEC Reporting and Compliance, Transaction Support - including Carve-Outs and Merger Integration Issues, Financial Planning & Analysis, Internal Controls Evaluations, Tax, System Implementations and other Special Projects.
Firm offers a unique career option (a hybrid between public accounting and industry positions) which allows our professionals to learn, grow, and make a difference. We have a strong, connected culture, an entrepreneurial environment, attractive compensation packages, competitive benefits and flexibility in regards to travel and assignments.
- Professionals with 3 - 12 years experience.
- 3 + years experience in public accounting
- 1+ years corporate accounting preferred
- Must have experience in SEC/financial reporting
- Oil and Gas experience a plus
- Public Accounting experience should be recent experience in external audit for a national or regional CPA firm
- Corporate Accounting experience should be in the accounting department of a public firm , not internal audit experience.
- External SEC audit experience is very desirable, but client will consider candidates with experience in external audit of other disciplines.
- Relocation assistance available
- Travelers (candidates who will travel) is a plus for either full time or consulting spots.
- Client will consider candidates with an h1B visa for full time positions.
Job Added: Thu, 12 Jan 2012 16:00:30 GMT