Sector: Location: Belgium Job Ref: 10092
Business Development Manager
Our client is a medical Device company and is currently growing. To assist with their expansion we are now seeking to hire an experienced business Development Manager for a pan european role.
- Utilise your existing contact base to identify opportunities for business development across all product range.
- Generate new business leads through various business channels such as networking events, seminars, conferences and direct marketing.
- Prepare and conduct sales pitches to clients across multiple jurisdictions
- Speaking at various conferences, trade shows and seminars etc
- In conjunction with the directors plan and roll out both for online and off line marketing strategies.
- Work with existing internal staff members and Relationship Managers to identify and pursue new business or cross sell to existing clients
- Manage administration of the internal client database
- Achieve agreed sales targets and KPI
- Other projects as assigned by management
- 3 + years experience selling consultative services within the EU
- Additional European languages such as German, Dutch or French an asset.
- Well presented and used to presenting to corporate clients across multiple industries
- Completely fluent in English both written and spoken
- Experience in presenting in conference desirable
- A proven track record in achieving targets required
We provide an excellent base and generous commission structure for the right individual.
Salary 60000 - 100000
Job Added: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:36:15 GMT