Sector: Location: Job Ref: 10145
Product Development VP - Agile / Scrum - London
My client is a shopping service provider operating in the Agile / scrum environment. They are an innovative company with a wide spread of clients across the UK.
To help them expand their product base and further improve existing services they are now seeking an experienced Product manager / Product developer from the Agile space.
You will be a people person used to managing multiple projects and used to working very closely with an experienced and deeply technical team. You will have excellent technical ability yourself and preferably you will come from a well established organisation with at least 100 people +.
- At least 5 years experience in agile software product development or product management
- Hands on. Passionate. Persistent. Creative. Easy to work with. Keen commercial sense. High personal productivity: you are a doer first.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage multiple project/deals at the same time.
- Motivated by ambitious goals and know what is needed to hit them
- Analytical. Comfortable with pulling data and building models.
- Exceptional leadership and management skills, combined with strong product vision.
- Enough technical depth to understand the complexity of implementing a feature or product
- BONUS: Programming skills, Design and usability skills
Salary 75000 - 125000
Job Added: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 15:28:42 GMT